Call for applications ENS Group - China Scholarship Council (CSC): PhD program 2018
The Écoles Normales Supérieures (ENS) Group has signed a cooperation agreement with the China Scholarship Council (CSC), providing funding for 30 PhD students for the whole ENS group (Ulm, Paris-Saclay, Lyon, Rennes), on the basis of a selection by the ENS and by the CSC. The selection criteria will take into account the quality of the application, the interest in the topic of research by the host laboratory in ENS, and in the existing cooperations with the home university of the candidates (PROSFER- programs with ECNU in Shanghai, university of Fudan in Shanghai, Beijing, international associated laboratories...).r.
- The scholarship is for a maximum duration of 4 years. Its amount is 1200 € / month. Co-supervision and co-supervision of theses are preferred. In the case of a cotutelle, the scholarship is paid for periods when the Chinese doctoral student is in France.
- Candidates must be citizens and permanent residents of the People’s Republic of China at the time of the application and must not be currently working abroad.
- Successful candidates must return to China upon completion of their PhD studies or after a postdoctoral stay abroad (upon agreement by CSC)
- Candidates must fulfill the general admission and selection requirements of ENS and doctoral studies department and obtain the agreement of the relevant doctoral school. They must have a good level in English or in French for candidates in social and humanities sciences.
- Candidates have to be accepted in a laboratory supervised by ENS Ulm : http://www.ens.fr/une-formation-d-exception/formations/le-doctorat-l-ens
Download documents :
- Call for Thesis topics proposals - All fields included : from 17/11/2017 to 17/01/2018
- Disclosure of the Thesis topics and call for applications : from 20/01/2018 to 23/02/2018
Mis à jour le 20/11/2017